Position- Cover Letter Required for this position
Term: 6-month internship, full-time
Location: White City, London (Atelier)
Ralph & Russo is an international luxury fashion brand revered for producing designs that are contemporary, timelessly elegant and sought after worldwide. Having initially entered the luxury market with couture, the duo has taken their dedication to design and innovation forward to curate a global luxury brand encompassing leather goods, shoes and more notably of late, the launch of ready-to-wear.
– Support all marketing functions as and when needed.
– Support on all digital channels, predominately social media.
– Social Media reporting and research.
– Responsible for Pinterest content, reach and click through to site.
– Coordinate suppliers and all event logistics before, during and after the event (catering, venue, music etc…)
– Manage collateral briefs and materials.
– Handle team administrative duties – finances, accounts and paperwork.
– Create information packs and creative briefing document.
– Competitor research: product offerings, in store activation, and revenue driving tools.
– Contribute in creating sponsorship presentations, delivery and reporting.
– Seek out new event opportunities via research and industry knowledge.
– Update and distribute the global events calendar – Seek, propose, develop new partnerships.
– Ensure brand standards are met on all touch points whether it be marketing, client or retail related.
– Assist with PR needs (stock support & deliveries) – Proactively seek to optimize costs efficiency through appropriate planning and tender processes.
– Create and analyze post event reports to measure the success and ROI of all events to set future business objectives.
– Support corporate photoshoots by booking models and hair and make-up – Contribute on other marketing ad hoc projects.
The ideal Marketing Intern will have at least 2-years University education with a background in Fashion, Luxury or Business is preferable but not essential.
– Strong organisational skills
– High attention to detail
– Team player and excellent communicator
– Positive attitude, creative and resourceful
– Able to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Good working knowledge of Adobe
– Second language (advantageous)
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.