Identify, locate, and research published information about one (1) current topic related to an area of technology management from the list to be provided.
• Develop and write an original paper that describes the topic and explains the potential impact that the situation will have on the broader technology management field over the next five years.
• If you use the Internet as a source of your information, ensure it comes from a reliable source. Wikipedia is not considered, generally, to be a reliable source of accurate historical factoids.
• The paper is to be 300 to 400 words not including reference pages. NO ABSTRACT!
• Use proper APA formatting to assist your reader.
• Each paper is to have, at least, three (3) cited references other than the textbook.
• Assignment Submission Instructions: Paper is to be submitted through the associated D2L Brightspace assignment folder. The file name must follow this format: 01W-Your Last Name-Assignment 4.
• Your paper is to be written in Times New Roman, 12 point font.
• Margins: One (1”) inch margins left, right and bottom and a two (2”) inch margin at top of page (an exception to APA).
• Line Spacing: Single-spaced between all text lines of the paper and a single line between paragraphs (an exception to APA).On all pages of the paper, place your full name (last name first), CWID, course number and section, and the date submitted in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Use 10 point font.
Example: Doe, John-12345678
TMGT 350 01W-03/17/2019
• Pagination: On all pages of the paper, place page numbers in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Use 10 point font.
Examples: 1 of 10 or Page 1 of 10
• Summary Title: On the first line of page 1, centered and bold in 12 point font, place the research paper title. The title is to be (example): ASSIGNMENT 4: RESEARCH PAPER ON …
Short bulleted lists are acceptable as they make it easier for the reader to process information. However, they should not serve as a replacement for narrative! Follow APA guidelines for developing bulleted lists.