1. Evaluate the differences between marine and freshwater habitats found globally in separate graphs e.g.(a graph for the Rockpools data and another for the Riverine data).
2. Discuss a range of processes that shape marine and freshwater habitats e.g.( pH, temp, dissolved oxygen and salinity) for the Rockpool’s part.
For the Riverine’s it would be ( pH, temp and dissolved oxygen).
3. Discuss the external factors that drive species adaptation and diversity within marine and freshwater habitats
4. Assess anthropogenic effects on aquatic systems and biota
5. Demonstrate the ability to plan, design and undertake fieldwork and record, analyze and evaluate field data
6. Develop identification skills for a range of marine and/or freshwater organisms.
One more thing, please ignore any page that you find repeated in the file attached.
There should be 9 data sets for the Rock pool (3g groups and each has 3 sites). Graph based on volume and number of species ( not individuals ).
Volume should be calculated by multiplying width by depth by length for each site.