Benefits and Risks of HPV injection (Problem statement if this doesn’t make sense, the writer can change it)Submit a 2-page case study analysis that synthesizes the following:
• Title page and Table of Contents.
• Write a problem statement for the public health issue identified in the case study.
• In one paragraph, provide background to the public health issue identified in the case study.
• In one paragraph, overview current governmental policy associated with this public health issue.
• From the perspective of the law discipline, explain the following:
Whether the government has the right to override parental rights in relation to this specific public health issue.
Whether mandatory vaccinations are a plausible and needed requirement for young males and females OR if vaccinations should remain a recommendation and why.
• In one paragraph, describe intervention(s) currently in place to address this public health issue.
• In one paragraph, propose an alternative intervention to address this public health issue.
• In one paragraph, conclude your analysis by summarizing key points and takeaways.