TOP ESSAY INSTRUCTIONS
Topic 5 – Benchmark – Correlation and Regression Project.
Directions: Use the following information to complete the questions below. solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines,
- Select at least three variables that you believe have a linear relationship.
- Specify how you will measure each of these variables (i.e., what instrument will you use and provide an APA reference for the instrument)
- Collect the data for these variables and describe the data collection technique and why it was appropriate as well as why the sample size was best.
- Submit the data collected by submitting the SPSS data file with your submission.
- Find the Correlation coefficient for each of the possible pairings of variables and describe the relationship in terms of strength and direction.
- Find a linear model of the relationship between the three (or more) variables of interest. Identify the predictor variables and the criterion variable.
- Provide an output of the SPSS results and interpret the results using correct APA style.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 3.1: Interpret psychological phenomena using scientific reasoning
If access is needed to the links below try using the below credentials
Ask support for logins
OTHER RESOURCES TO USE
Statistics 11th Edition Robert S Witte John S Witte
“Statistics Visual Learner” media piece.
SPSS Tutorial” media piece, and use as a resource