1) Be sure that you answer the question completely. For example, short essay 1 has three separate questions. Label each answer accordingly.
2) Your paper should be between TWO-THREE pages in length (double spaced).
3) Adhere to the following formatting guidelines: use Times New Roman 12-point font, one-inch margins all around, and put your name and any other pertinent information in a single line at the top of the first page.
4) Last, but not the least, take the time to proofread and edit your work.
Questions are as follow:
Short Essay 1: (pg. 1-16, 43-79)
1. Why a life history approach is important?
2. Who is the main character of this book?
3. What are the grievances that led Deniz to join the terrorist organization? Explain why Deniz wanted to become involved in a group that engages in violence.