Paper must cover the country of Bulgaria and how it relates to the united states.
1. The GBCA has only four required sections. Only the four required sections will earn credit in terms of content page count.
2. A minimum of 24-pages of content is required, this number excludes the title page, abstract, references, and conclusion. Thus each page of content is worth 12.5% of the total grade; thus, 12.5 points will be deducted for each page of content missing (refer to point 1 above).
The following questions are the four sections described above.
• What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region? (See Chapter 2 of the textbook for a list of the required dimensions.)
The major elements and dimensions of culture that must be covered are.
4. Values and Attitudes
5. Manners and Customs
6. Social Structures and Organizations
• How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the nation?
• How do both of the above items compare with US culture and business?
• What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?