First Design a study to investigate the relationship between smoking and Lung cancer….then answer these questions.
1) Identify your Population.
2) How would you choose your sample—Justify your method
3)How would you collect data?
4) What type of data did you collect? (Note: you don’t have to physically collect the data for this assignment)
5) What will be the most appropriate way to organize and present your data? Why?
6) What is the most appropriate numerical measure to describe your data? why did you choose that?
7) What are your constraints?
Don’t answer the questions in essay form, keep question numbers for the answers.pick a topic based on the study