• Create a poster that clearly presents your topic with relevant issues identified.
• Provide a rationale and demonstrate critical understanding of early identification and psychological development.
• Identify key themes within your poster and demonstrate evidence of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of these themes. Your themes should be supported by relevant theoretical and research based literature.
• Critically evaluate the implications of the main themes that emerge from your poster for your practice and that of others.
Demonstrate logical and coherent development in your work. It must be clearly presented
You will have:
• Structured your supporting paper in a logical manner including an introduction and summary or conclusion.
• Demonstrated a coherent line of discussion.