Sample Term Paper Topics
The following is a short list of sample term paper research topics. Please be advised that these serve only as suggestions and are quite broad. You are to choose one and narrow down the topic to a specific research question.
Term Paper Instructions:
Topics would reflect different aspects of Canadian central banking and monetary policy. Students will write an essay on a topic of their choice. The topics can be any one of the topics listed below. Having selected a research question you are to write a term paper which is to be 7 pages in length, size 12 font, Times New Roman and double-spaced. Your term paper must consist of the following:
(1) An introduction providing context to the reader and motivating your research question, you will also pose your research question in this section;
(2) An overview of the literature in which you discuss relevant research studies that have contributed to the literature;
(3) An answer to your research question using either data and corresponding analysis and/or using the evidence in the literature,
(4) A conclusion summarizing your contribution or answer to the question you posed. A list of references used in your research paper should be attached as the last page of the term paper.
(5) A minimum of 4 references from a credible source i.e: peer reviewed journal/article. APA format referencing. Additional references are encouraged but are not necessary.