Answer these 6 questions in as much detail. They go along with the link below (reading).
1. How would you position Porsche’s US operations in Figure 8.1? What is the exposure absorption capability on the input market side? What are the exchange pass-through capabilities on the output side?
2. Compared with other European automakers, what is the magnitude of Porsche’s exposure in the US? Why?
3. What is the current exposure management strategy at Porsche?
4. Porsche has relied on currency hedging to protect itself. Can Porsche continue to do so in the long run? What would be your strategic answer for currency fluctuations for Porsche in the future?
5. What did BMW do to manage its exposure in the US? Can Porsche follow BMW’s approach?
6. Could a strengthen relationship between Porsche and Volkswagen affect Porsche’s economic exposure and/ or its exposure reduction strategies?